Descripción del Trabajo
Manages the verification and validation of moderately complex products and projects and assists in high complexity
projects. Leads or participates in the verification of various new products of moderate complexity by qualifying new
products and related design changes against product requirements. May be asked to provide input to and manage the
Product Requirements Document (PRD) for the projects to which they are assigned. Provides PV input into the project
quoting process, including manpower required and non-human cost. Ensures the overall design quality of the
products and minimizes validation escapes to customers. May manage projects that have testing activity in multiple
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop the hardware Certification/Reliability/safety test strategy aligning to the system spec for FCC, CE,
Australian, Thailand, and Japan , UL, ETL etc.
· Responsible for Certification/ reliability/safety test execution, performance assessment with relevant
· Responsible for FCC, CE ,Australian market etc certification application
· MTBF prediction
? Bachelor’s degree or above, majored in telecommunication, electronic, microwave, or related
· 2+ years working experience within integrated circuit Certification/Reliability/safety test execution. Experience on
RRU, WIFI，Bluetooth is a plus..
· Be familiar with certification for FCC,CE, Australian market, UL, ETL,etc.
· Familiar with RF test equipments signal generator, signal analyzer, network analyzer etc is preferred.
? Language Ability: CET-4 minimum. Good written and oral English
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
? Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Product Validation Manager,
Product Validation Principal Engineer.
? Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions,