Descripción del Trabajo
Supply Chain Leadership Development Programresponsibilities may include:
- Select and order materials for production or prototype builds which meet price, duty, freight, service and quality requirements.
- Manage Material Requirements Planning (MRP) to ensure that materials supply equals demand, supports optimization of overall cost of materials and lead-time, resolves quality issues, assures on-time delivery and successful receipt of ordered materials.
- Monitor and verify materials pipeline to ensure it meets the MRP requirements. Identify and mitigate materials supply issues.
- Continuously improve the performance of the purchasing metrics.
- Serve as the customer interface for the demand plan and shipment information.
- Develop and maintain ownership of feasible operational plans that achieve customer satisfaction and minimize liability.
- Continuously improve the performance of the planning metrics.
- Negotiate terms and conditions that support company and customer objectives.
- Monitor Customer Service Levels and on-time delivery; drive for continuous improvement.
- Support business development as needed.
- Recent/upcoming graduate with a Bachelor’s in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or related degree
- Strong academic performance (3.0 or better cumulative GPA)
- Applicants for this position must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa by the employer .
- Demonstrated leadership experience through academics, extracurriculars, and/or community service
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical and inquisitive mind-set
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environments
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Seeks challenges and opportunities for growth
- Proficient in MS Office
- Willing to travel as needed