Descripción del Trabajo
Perform Direct Fulfillment manufacturing processes to ensure on time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner and maximize output.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Manually disassemble a unit using proper tools, to a predetermined volume.
- Perform different functions using a company-based computer system.
- Able to lift, up to 20 pounds.
- Able to perform repetitive tasks on a rotating schedule
- Conduct physical inventory in a designated area.
- Always Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness.
- Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective equipment
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and six months related experience and/or training. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.