Descripción del Trabajo
JABIL OFFERS AFFORDABLE, COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE TO INCLUDE: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, PRESCRIPTION, ONSITE MEDICAL CLINIC, GENEROUS 401K MATCH, $5,250 IN TUITION REIMBURSEMENT, COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE, AND MUCH MORE!
Perform basic routine tasks in preparation for electronic assembly line production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assemble units using visual aids, verbal and/or written instruction, and wiring lists.
· Mask boards manually.
· Prepare parts for assembly.
· Kit parts using bar code reader.
· May operate simple equipment including swage, wire prep, contact system, preset dies, cut off machines, etc.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read and comprehend English verbal and/or written instructions and other documentation
· Component ID
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk. Reaching, bending, loading, and unloading of boards and reels is mandatory, as is lifting of up to 35 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and use of microscope and/or magnifying glass.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.