Descripción del Trabajo
Under general supervision, Senior Compensation Analyst will utilize specialized knowledge and skills obtained through experience and training to plan and execute varied assignments including, but not limited to: compensation and financial analyses for use in the development of strategic and day-to-day compensation related business decisions, research, design, communication, implementation and administration of compensation programs, policies and procedures for a Region (Asia, Europe, or Americas). In this capacity, the incumbent will assist with the evaluation, analysis and administration of compensation programs that align with Corporate/Global Compensation & Benefits strategies and take into consideration the local laws and regulations, and market competitiveness to enhance and improve their impact on the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Respond to a variety of compensation related inquiries and requests for information from a internal customers to include Business Managers, Human Resources Generalists, Human Resources Managers, and Recruiters.
· Complete and analyze regional market salary surveys.
· May assist with managing the 3rd party relationship with selected global salary survey vendors to include, but not limited to survey vendor selection, approving and providing online user access, managing the global survey submission schedule, contract negotiations, and ongoing communication with vendors.
· Assist with design, communication and administration of local compensation policies and procedures that are compliant with local and regional laws and regulations and align with Global Compensation & Benefits policies, procedures and strategies..
· Assist with the design and provide support in a variety of base pay management initiatives and activities, including but not limited to: job design, analysis and evaluation, competitive pay analysis, pay structure design, merit budget planning, design of tools for administrating focal merit reviews, and provide consultation / recommendations on compensation for hires, promotions and career development/lateral moves.
· Develop and/or facilitate a variety of compensation training programs designed to educate new and existing managers in the administration and interpretation of global company pay policies and regulatory compliance while encouraging a total rewards philosophy that attracts, rewards, and retains talented employees.
· Develop automated tools and processes used to effectively and efficiently manage global compensation data and prepare compensation-related reports as requested.
· Works with HRIS and Information Technology staff to ensure HRIS application meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to job content, job structure, salary ranges, etc. Assist with report compilation and data analysis as needed.
· Gathers data via HRIS queries and other data sources to complete analyses on existing compensation plans and/or the financial and non-financial metrics that drive and/or influence these plans. Develop and present recommendations and opportunities for improvement.
· Researches and develops a variety of financial and market competitive analysis used in due diligence for site selections, mergers & acquisitions and other business related initiatives.
· Display excellent customer service skills.
· May assist with analysis and design of variable incentive programs to include bonus and long-term incentive programs.
· Assist in the research and analysis of projects as assigned.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Must have the ability to communicate with all levels in the organization, both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to design a variety of compensation communications and present finding.
· Must be proficient in English required. Ability to communicate in multiple languages within the region a plus.
· Must have excellent organization skills and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and people.
· Superb, analytical, consulting and influencing skills, with a track record of identifying issues and formulating solutions
· Advanced Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and report writing application experience strongly preferred.
· Knowledge of SAP preferred.
· Advanced proficiency in Windows-based applications (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint) required.
· Ability to read, analyze, interpret and communicate regarding common scientific and/or technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
· Ability to interpret and respond to a variety of inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community ranging from very straight forward to complex.
· Ability to effectively present information to top management and employees.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.