Descripción del Trabajo
To assist the QA manager in ensuring best practices pertaining to the use of quality tools are driven into all areas of Jabil South, with primary focus on the manufacturing floor. Drive the training and proper use of quality tools at Jabil South. Recruiting of Quality Department staff. Planning for the future/defining the role of the QA Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Monitor/evaluate level of involvement of QA Department activities and effects on F4, efficiencies and continuous improvement.
· Participate in planning long term/short term functions of the department to support Jabil.
· Manage all Quality Department operational metrics to drive continuous improvement.
· Plan/justify departmental budget.
· Evaluate/schedule/prepare training activities.
· Recruit, lead, coach, manage, QA Department staff.
· Evaluate effectiveness of the management system at Jabil South – improve as necessary.
· Drive profit loss issues to drive improvement of Jabil’s market position.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to the Quality Assurance function.
· Working knowledge of Statistical Process Control and PCB assembly process, results orientated attitude, achieve through team concept skills / activities.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· BA/BS preferred.
· 5 years experience in quality related field.
· Additional 2 years managerial experience.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
Overall lead for ESD including calibration & MSD