Descripción del Trabajo
Act as the eyes of the customer by performing audits on product at OBA or Pre-Ship stage to detect and drive actions on defects that escape the manufacturing process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Control the organization, movement and integrity of the lots as they move through the OBA process prior to shipment.
· Transport boards to and from backend of lines and the OBA area. Large box and tote weight 25-28 lbs. Large board weight 8-12 lbs.
· Must have a working accurate interpretation of Jabil workmanship standards and systems integration.
· Knowledge of visuals, packaging and testing requirements.
· Familiarity with redlines, process alerts, deviations and EC changes.
· Knowledge of inspection practices, including special customer requirements.
· Select, identify, scan and visually inspect samples based on lot size.
· Daily completion of all OBA paperwork; daily logs, sort sheets, lot numbers and certificates of compliance.
· Knowledge of the MES system, enter pass/fail data for each lot.
· Initiate internal corrective action reports in the CAR database and distribute to the responsible workcell team for action.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.