Descripción del Trabajo
To guide IQC inspectors to ensure the incoming materials are inspected in compliance with work instruction, specification or customer requirements. Complete FAI (first article inspection) for these materials / components required measurement and inspection under IQC capability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Reading of drawings and special instruction interpretation for the inspection of First Article and incoming material.
· Utilize inspection equipment to determine material compliance to specifications.
· Complete the FAI under IQC capability and report the result to IQC supervisor.
· Strictly follow the instruction or specification to conduct FAI and material inspection.
· Assure that all tools, equipment and visual aids necessary for efficient and accurate completion of pertinent tasks are in proper working order and of the latest revision.
· To support IQC inspectors on verifying the suspectable incoming materials.
· Train IQC inspectors when new inspection method or new equipment introduced.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs