Descripción del Trabajo
Ensures the timely recovery of payment from customers. Follows up on all accounts receivable with BUM's of each of the projects. Ensures that all sales are validated and documented. Has the authority to apply payments in accordance with information provided by the customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures that the customer receives all invoices on time and accurate for processing.
· Applies received payments with supporting documentation.
· Ensures that amounts paid by the customer coincide with open invoices covered in payment.
· Reviews sales weekly, assuring that prices are correct and in accordance with the PO's made by the customer.
· Informs supervisor of any risks in the area including past-due invoices (+90 days), sales without documentation, differences in prices.
· Makes all debits and credits for each project assigned.
· Invoices all intercompany sales.
· Leads weekly meetings to review accounts receivable.
· Registers payments from the customer in SAP, as well as other transactions such as bank reconciliations.
· Provide aging balances including notes for discrepancies, as well as have customer contact at least once a week.
· Delivers information regarding sales and accounts receivable in order to submit weekly or monthly reports to Corporate.
· Provides metrics to Business Management on Accounts Receivable.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs