Descripción del Trabajo
Working under limited supervision, performs complex maintenance and repairs on electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and/or hydraulic plant equipment and machinery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs routine preventive maintenance and emergency mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical maintenance on production systems and equipment, using knowledge of electrical-mechanical devices, circuitry, electronics, motors, wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprints.
· Trouble shoots, repairs, aligns, calibrates, inspects, and tests a variety of production systems and equipment.
· Sets up assembly line equipment within established parameters.
· Assists in installing new equipment and in moving equipment to new locations.
· Disassembles machines and parts, and adjusts repairs or replaces defective parts and materials.
· Uses a variety of basic hand and power tools and equipment including hand drill, bench grinder and band saw.
· Instructs Production Team on proper use of equipment.
· Maintains appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
· Cleans and lubricates parts and equipment as scheduled.
· Learns all aspects of machine maintenance and becomes cross-trained in all areas of molding/assembly equipment.
· Requisitions parts needed for completion of preventive maintenance responsibilities.
· Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
· Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the
requirements of the department/position.
High School Diploma/GED and 6 years of related experience or Associates Degree in related discipline and 4 years of related experience
· Requires a solid understanding of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic principles and systems.
· Solid knowledge of mechanical equipment and electrical and hydraulic drawings. Experience in
mechanical and electrical troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair.
· Ability to read and write English and interpret documents such as technical manuals, blueprints,
safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
· Knowledge and ability to use relevant hand tools in the repair of equipment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
● Minimum five (5) to eight (8) years prior work experience in electro-mechanical equipment in a manufacturing environment required.
● Experience working with injection molding equipment preferred.
● Or equivalent combination of education, training or experience.