Descripción del Trabajo
Supports business initiatives through the design and development of high-impact development and strategic learning programs for defined global business populations. Works in collaboration with the Talent Management team, SMEs, and business leaders to analyze the learning needs; design; develop and implement learning solutions aligned with role-based competencies and business strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Partner with functional business leads, SMEs and Talent Management team members to understand role-specific learning requirements
· Conduct learning needs assessments, identify learning solutions and present to the Director, Learning & Development and business leaders for approval
· Evaluate current solutions for effectiveness and recommend improvements or other strategies for enhancing solutions
· Advise and support business leaders on how they can address their identified learning and development needs
· Apply knowledge of adult learning theory and a systematic instructional design and development model to the design of learning solutions including methods, media and resources (internal/external) as required.
· Consult with SMEs and others to design and develop instructor led, self study, online and blended instructional solutions that meet learning objectives and effectively engage the learner.
· Manage and lead the activities of others in the design, delivery, and evaluation of learning/development solutions
· Adhere to project plans and timelines
· Update and maintain learning programs to ensure continued effectiveness
· Source and recommend vendors and other external partners to design, develop, and / or deliver learning solutions. Manage relationships with external resources to ensure delivery to project plans and quality expectations.
· Administer training metrics, program evaluation, ROI and tracking training programs
· Perform all other duties as assigned which may become necessary to support departmental/organizational objectives.
· Expertise in training needs analysis and instructional design (classroom, blended, online, communities, learning support)
· Management of learning program design and delivery
· Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships with, and influence, business leaders
· Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, challenging global corporate environment required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Degree in Human Resources or related field
· CPLP® desirable
· Minimum of 12 years experience in Organizational Development or related Human Resources discipline required
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.