Descripción del Trabajo
This job description reflects the general duties of the job but is not a detailed description of all duties which may be inherent to this position.
Jabil Circuit may assign reasonably related additional duties to individual employees, consistent with company policies.
Jabil Circuit, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus for qualifying new hires. Pay rates start at $18.00.
To assist the Sterility Assurance function as technical support for environmental monitoring and cleanliness control programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support Environmental Monitoring Program
- Support Cleanliness Control Program
- Perform data entry, scanning, copying, and filing
- Support Investigations for out of specification results
- Work closely with Supervisor and Sterility Assurance Team
- Work closely with other groups (internal) and testing laboratories (external) to support timely sample collection, testing, and reporting of results.
- Work closely with team members to establish and maintain procedures, tools and methodologies related to the EM and product testing programs.
- Diligently participate in compliance program-related activities.
- Understand and follow good manufacturing and good documentation practices.
- Maintain knowledge of FDA and ISO EM guidelines, as applicable.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to the position, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance always.
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- High school diploma and one-year related experience and/or training.
- Industry experience in medical device and / or pharmaceutical is highly preferred.
- Experience working in a GMP-regulated environment is desired.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Strong organization and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups.
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts and to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand, or walk. Reaching, loading, and unloading is mandatory, as is lifting of up to 50 lbs.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $14.53 - $21.06 - $27.59. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.