Descripción del Trabajo
Lead the daily operations as defined in the inventory control procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in monitoring performance of the department and assurance of optimum performance. To achieve this, utilize existing procedures, or offer suggestions/ideas to develop and implement revisions or new procedures as deemed necessary.
- Assist in drive for shortest processing time possible on all received material and continually improve the processing time performance. Recommend overtime or other recovery methods as necessary. OMIT
- Assure that all tools, equipment, and visual aids necessary for efficient and accurate completion of pertinent tasks are in proper working order and of the latest revision.
- Provide frequent and accurate feedback to the Inventory Control and Quality departments and assist with problem solving associated with schedules, equipment, documentation, and personnel.
- Interface with all departmental supervisors, support functions, engineering, program management, and other pertinent functions within the plant operations.
- Ensures accuracy of record keeping of documents pertaining to shipping, receiving and stockroom.
- Verifying aging of material in receiving & shipping locations and ensure accuracy of these materials.
- Ensure that the production line receives the correct parts for manufacturing.
- Ensure all material is stocked promptly and accurately.
- Eliminate errors that can impact performance against quality, budget and efficiency of department.
- Identify performance issues and strengths for team members to Inventory Control supervisors.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent required and two years experience.
- Must obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.