Descripción del Trabajo
Performs routine to semi-routine experiments for process or R & D engineering. Records and reports results. Reviews rejected production runs. Perform statistical analysis to predict and monitors Injection Molding behaviors and process validations (DOE, IQ, OQ, PQ). Analyze of equipment performance and process optimization. Reports discrepancies to engineering. Assist with monitoring the assembly/molding process by troubleshooting problem processes and assisting with identifying quality issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Monitors Injection Molding performance , conduct and analyze Process, Machine Capabilities studies, Gage R & R and DOE’s.
· Follows production/process specifications or instructions of higher level technical personnel.
· Monitors meters, gauges, valves, flow ratios, temperatures, pressures, and related controls and guidelines to ensure adherence to production/process specifications.
· Perform risk analysis and develop PFMEA.
· Performs tests to verify production/process conditions.
· Reports any malfunctions or abnormalities and makes minor adjustments and repairs to equipment.
· Maintains operating records and reports of test results.
· Isolates problems for further analyses.
· Collects and documents results, and generates reports.
· May evaluate new processes, components, products, and systems in conformance with engineering specifications.
· Monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
· May be required to ensure correct functioning and identify and discrepancies.
· Support on Continuous Improvements Projects
· Learns to apply and support lean manufacturing principles.
· Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read and write in English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, procedures manuals, and blueprints
· Ability to perform basic math and interpret executive work instructions
Experience in MIniTab, Statistical Analysis and Gage R & R.