Descripción del Trabajo
Jabil works with some of the world’s best-known brands, manufacturing products that you use every day. It’s the people that work for Jabil make it all possible. From over 100 sites in 29 countries, our team develops and manufactures products that help to connect people, advance technology, and improve the world we share.
Built on a foundation of empowered employees, Jabil strives to be the world's leading global manufacturing solutions partner. We help companies design, build and take their products to market quickly, affordable and efficiently. Jabil's unique combination of global expertise, ingenuity, analytics and financial performance have contributed to the success of the world's most well-known brands.
In joining our Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) team, you will be working to support the expansion of our business by partnering with our leaders and building the organization through high performance, innovation, creativity, and delivering commitments to our customers.
The Global Leder, Talent Management & Leadership Learning will create and drive the talent management strategy for our 80,000+ employee, global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Segment.He/She/They will partner with business and HR leaders to develop results-driven talent management outcomes which meet current and future needs driving innovation in talent development and strengthening
- Oversee and provide leadership to a global team of Talent Partners as well as capability development of HR Business Partners globally.
- Develop talent management and leadership learning strategies with HR Business Partners and business leaders for new and existing markets.
- Drive Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) strategy development and alignment across the EMS Segment; align to commitments of Enterprise DE&I strategies.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and coaching to the talent management and leadership learning team and business leaders to deliver high quality strategies to the business in a timely manner.
- Design and implement a talent management model which provides insights to short- and long-term talent needs including analyzing metrics and qualitative data to monitor performance and compliance of defined processes and tools.
- Deepen relevant domain expertise and technology requirements to deliver long-term opportunities through talent development, talent acquisition, and M&A activity.
- Understand competitive talent landscape and devise plans to drive development of individuals which exceeds opportunities elsewhere.
- Develop Talent Forecasts in partnership with Talent Acquisition aligned to long term planning, anticipate actions of talent competitors, and prepare talent scenario plans based on predictive analytics.
- Fulfill the Employer Brand promise by providing development plans which allow individuals to leverage the breadth of capabilities and fulfill the talent requirements of long-term plans and are adaptable to local requirements.
- Design or procure appropriate leadership learning solutions aligned to Segment talent plans.
- Drive talent management practices including Leadership Talent Talks and Talent reviews; support senior leadership in preparation of enterprise-level review processes.
- Build a talent conversation culture working with business partners and HR Business Partners to develop coaching skills and capabilities in hiring managers at levels.
- Ensure health and robustness of the talent pipeline from early-career experiences through executive-level placements.
- Provide direction to HR Business Partners and hiring managers to develop, cultivate, and maintain internal and external practices in support of a diverse talent pipeline.
- Ensure talent management consistency and excellence by embedding process, tools, and systems within the business to improve talent management practices.
- Prove cost effectiveness of talent management and learning investments.
- Ensure individual engagement and empowerment through the development process.
- 8-12 years of blended talent management, leadership learning and HR experience with at least 5-7 years in a People Leader role for a large multi-national organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field are required.
- An advanced degree (i.e. MBA or other Master’s degree in related field) and Human Resources Management Certificate or PHR/SPHR certification are desired.
- Direct experience leading talent management & leadership learning; experience doing this in a broadly distributed, highly complex, global environment is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of developing creative talent management and leadership learning strategies that drive overall business effectiveness.
- Excellent people management, coaching, and development skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work in a large, complex organization with multiple stakeholders
- Proven track record of effectively influencing and navigating across organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships.
- In-depth knowledge of talent management and leadership learning strategies, experience building and executing strategic plans, internal and external provider management, and building high performance talent acquisition teams.
- Demonstrated capability in and knowledge of leading talent management and leadership learning practices across a geographically dispersed company.