Descripción del Trabajo
Provides required service, repair and “return-to-operation” molds that are actively engaged in producing quality products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintains customer satisfaction by maintaining the maintenance of molds and ancillary equipment used in producing product.
· Ensures the quality fabrication and maintenance of injection molds, dies jigs, fixtures and other devices used in furthering production of the customers’ parts.
· Performs preventive maintenance on molds and on mold performance tracking the maintenance with accurate and timely documentation.
· Provides process improvement recommendations and forecasts any potential quality or production issues from tooling lead.
· Runs all manual shop equipment as required.
· Troubleshoots and analyzes problems before any repairs are initiated.
· Supports production by repairing, adjusting and maintaining all forms of equipment used in the production process.
· Supplies direct action in modifying molds to produce a superior quality product.
· Maintains stock inventories by ensuring the proper levels of component parts are available at all times for tooling repair.
· Improves the efficiency and accuracy of molded products by the documenting reasons for mold repairs and solutions to prevent future manufacturing interruptions.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Industry and Plastics Mold Knowledge
· Problem Solving/Trouble Shooting
· Detail Oriented
· Master Craftsmen Ability
· Team Participation Skills
· Training/Mentoring Skills
· Ability to Operate All Manual Mold Shop Equipment and Machines