Descripción del Trabajo
The Marketing Manager supports Marketing Director in development and delivery of tools and assets that support sales conversations throughout the sales cycle. This position requires a mix of interpersonal, project management and communications skills, in addition to content development experience. The job requires understanding, usage, and maintenance of process, procedure, and systems that will continuously improve sales and marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create go-to-market messaging and positioning to communication Divisional services, capabilities, and technology value propositions
- Create and implement innovative integrated marketing plans to enable and support business development and account management teams
- Create, develop and write compelling marketing materials for marketing channels including POS, events and digital
- Research and recommend innovative methods to bring marketing content to life
- Identify and implement improvements in methods to increase sales adoption and program effectiveness
- Participate in key programs involving multiple functions and teams to drive the development and implementation of sales plays, sales portals and mobile sales enablement applications to deliver content to sales teams
- Implement overall program strategy and general program requirements to ensure successful execution of sales enablement initiatives and programs
- Track program progress, escalations, and issue analysis Marketing Director and other stakeholders.
- Work with outside vendors that contribute to branding, awareness and lead generation including interactive/direct marketing agencies, SEO experts, designers, copywriters, email campaign providers, lead nurturing providers
- Develop strong working knowledge of the company’s business to provide insights to sector trends and client issues.
- Provide general marketing support to business development, account management and marketing team leadership
- Gather/provide client and market intelligence for strategic planning
- Support and implement complimentary lead generation programs including customized collateral, sponsorships, direct mail and e-mail campaigns, and industry events and corresponding infrastructure and content development.
- Support awareness building programs with global Thought Leadership programs, including cultivating subject matter experts within the senior team, to develop content and digital channels
- Monitor and measure results of marketing programs
- Provide decision maker reporting on effectiveness and quality of past efforts and solicit feedback for future actions. Utilize the acquired feedback to develop recommendations and provide input in the budgeting and planning process.
- Understand the content strategy platform, including vision, category, audience, value, differentiation, personality and police the brand
- Ability to lead and manage variety of programs and projects
- Project management experience
- Portfolio of experience should include managing external agencies and internal resources to achieve success in these areas (Brand Development, Brand Awareness, Web Strategy (SEO, SEM),content management including web, print and on-demand collateral, E-communications programs, product and solution launch programs; public, media and analyst relations; thought leadership; company image and product visibility; strategic thinking and tactical excellence; events and conferences; and third party, user groups, etc.
- Must understand the balance between global direction and local execution and how to make things happen with executives, team members and agencies in multiple locations around the world
- Proven skill in successfully positioning and differentiating various products and services to a wide range of targeted end users worldwide
- Proven ability as an articulate and persuasive communicator with strong verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint & Excel and emerging Web 2.0 social network marketing tools and techniques (e.g. LinkedIn, Hubs pot, blogs, podcasts).
- Extensive knowledge of interactive and creative marketing assets and programs
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to interview, extract, assimilate and present information
- Proven track record of teaming with sales organizations and adding value to the sales process
- Proven global strategic and tactical marketing success
- Creativity in defining traditional and new media marketing campaigns
- Strong relationship-building and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated initiative, follow-through, and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, and often ambiguous/fast-changing environment
- Team-oriented individual with proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Energetic, enthusiastic and organized.
- Strategic / conceptual person who understand the entire marketing mix and how to employ these marketing levers in a professional service organization
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 6-8 years of marketing experience
- Automotive or Transportation Industry experience and knowledge preferred