Descripción del Trabajo
The Senior Financial Analyst will perform analyses for management on an ad hoc and recurring basis. These efforts should be performed with a creative and efficient approach and attention to detail. This role analyzes data from Jabil’s financial systems and toolsets and must interact with individuals at various levels and peers across multiple functions to achieve that goal. All activities are undertaken with the objective to improve Jabil’s operating results while maintaining the controls and discipline compliant with Jabil standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in process reviews to evaluate internal controls, information systems, and current business practices to determine opportunities for automation
- Assist with creation and documentation of data analytics based on new and current processes.
- Analyze documentation, data and metrics provided to identify risk, performance and quality issues and significant variances and trends.
- Assist with designing, developing, managing, and administering risk metrics and key risk indicators to aid in the continuous monitoring of potential risk categories.
- Analyze complex financial reports on a recurring and/or ad hoc basis.
- Participate in risk assessments by analyzing processes and data, and then collaborate with functional experts to understand results and potential mitigation steps.
- Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills to evaluate information received and identify critical trends in the information being reviewed.
- Knowledge of data analytic tools (such as Microsoft Access, ACL, SQL, Idea, Alteryx) is preferred. This would entail scripting of data cleansing, analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of reporting tools (such as PowerBI, Visio, etc.) is preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including macros, pivot tables, V-lookups, embedded/nested formula analysis and creation, etc.
- Experience with ERP systems, especially SAP, is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with management within a multi-cultural, multi-functional environment.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio) and e-mail skills required.