Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for process development, training and support of purchasing systems, tools and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Serve as the functional expert for all purchasing related systems and tools.
· Support other users in typical and advanced questions that require research to solve.
· Coordinate and facilitate training for the plant in terms of new hires, new functionality, and upgrades.
· Track and communicate all changes/enhancements to existing planning systems including upgrades to current systems.
· Understand standardized departmental functions, processes, procedures, and systems.
· Evaluate business systems and troubleshoot areas of concern.
· Introduce and support corporate provided/designed tools.
· Evaluate and monitor the current processes and tools to determine their ability to meet the department’s business needs.
· Provide support for the plant for all system tools and related issues.
· Identify opportunities for enhancements.
· Detail requirements for enhancements with respect to a Business Development Request submitted by a functional area.
· Provide initial functional specifications.
· Assist in the testing, validation, and rollout processes for new functionality, to include plant level training.
· Define and/or document business processes, policies and work instructions.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High School diploma or equivalent required and three years related experience and/or training; Bachelor's degree preferred; Certification by related professional organizations is preferred.