Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the sub process of the materials logistic, supervises all the Import / Export operations as well as the payment to the vendors and makes sure it is done on time, also approves and retain the deviations to the process and procedures of Traffic and authorizes the freight bills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Validate the information loaded into the maquila software and in the data bases matches with the information reported on the Import / Export file documents and make incidental reports.
· Make sure that the processes of downloads of the exports are done on time.
· Validate that all the Import / Export operations are uploaded into the maquila software at a 100% as well as the traffic data base and make the incidentals report.
· Make action plans with corrective actions (who, what y when will be ready) of all the issues out of the parameter.
· Report any anomaly in the maquila software to the NAFTAl Legal Custom Supervisor.
· Prove the changes made to the maquila program related with the modules of Import / Export and payment to the logistic services.
· Give support to the Import / Export area in case of potential deviations to the Jabil procedures so as the custom law effective.
· Make sure that the program of handling the Import / Export files are at 100% (office files, record files, make sure that the original customs declaration is in each file along with the rest of the documentation required by the Audit Law).
· Make the closing of the traffic operations (including freights).
· Authorize in agreement with the Traffic Coordinator the accounts of the logistic expenses reviewed and audited by the Account Payable Analyst.
· Make sure that the following reports are delivered on time to the Traffic Coordination: Freight In (Impo), On Time Delivery (Expo), Discrepancies (Impo), Incidences (Impo & Expo), PTA (Impo).
· Make sure that the Custom Brokers and the Carriers send the information on time to the Traffic team.
· Make sure that the consolidation of the required information for the INEGI, PP guides & CC are done.
· Make the performance evaluations to the employees on time.
· Make sure their personnel is certificated if required.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous
productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelors in Foreign Trade or similar.
· 3 years in the Import / Export area in companies with Fomento PITEX / Maquila programs.
· Personal management.
· Manage and administration of carriers, custom brokers, freight forwarders, naval companies, etc.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.