Descripción del Trabajo
Global HR Application Services team is a center of expertise within Jabil's HR applications (e.g., Workday and Beamery). As a Talent Acquisition (TA) Product Lead, you will lead the implementation of TA business processes, Workday and Beamery enhancements, and provide guidance to solve user issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for the overall product development for Workday Talent Acquisition (TA) module and Beamery Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
· Develop and manage the overall TA product roadmap, gathering requirements from business users, prioritizing enhancement opportunities and collaborating across team for development, testing and delivery.
· Identify TA process design efficiencies and process automation opportunities.
· Establish a strong working relationship with the TA CoE and Regional/Segment TA Leads. Translate requirements into effective deliverables to be handed off to the HRIT team for development.
· Develop test plan, test scenarios and coordinate user acceptance testing for product area.
· Partner with the global Change Team to define change and communication strategy for your product area.
· Recommend/conduct training as needed.
· Update knowledge articles, quick reference guides and additional training materials to support product feature enhancements.
· Manage work products across multiple channels: Workday Help, VSTS Azure (change requests) and SmartSheet.
· Conduct inquiries pertaining to change requests to meet current and projected business needs.
· Maintain a thorough knowledge regarding emerging Workday and Beamery technologies required to fulfill the job, this could include formal or self-paced professional development.
· Provide regular status updates of assigned projects to appropriate stakeholders.
· Serve as escalation point for troubleshooting TA issues.
· Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the cross functional team.
· Ensure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field” (i.e. modification or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes).
· Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
· Ensure 100% adherence to all policy, processes and procedures.
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Typically reports to Director, Global HR Application Services.
· Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
· Workday HCM and Recruiting technology experience preferred.
· Beamery or other TA CRMs experience preferred.
· Strong communications and customer service skills
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· 5-8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree
· Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred.This job cannot be performed remotely in the state of Colorado.