Descripción del Trabajo
The Project Coord Eng Services manages and enhances customer relationships and is technically capable of developing, managing and delivering low to medium complexity technology projects. In addition, this role develops SOW, business proposals, project schedule / financials, and manages less complex projects globally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide weekly communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information for projects including project status, resolving project issues, problems, and changes.
· Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
· Ability to effectively present information to management and/or customer personnel.
· Ability to respond in a timely fashion to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or internal personnel.
· Establish and maintain communications with both customer personnel and senior management.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for ensuring all of the project's technological requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
· Responsible for recognizing project's Key Success Indicators and manage the work within scope, quality, time and cost constraints
· Responsible for project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation
· Responsible for facilitating communication as appropriate to all involved and "manage" the stakeholders. This includes escalate issues to the next level of management
· Responsible for forecasting project budget and HR needs for current and future site needs
· Accountable for overall project success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management.
· Accountable for customer satisfaction / relationship both internal and external
· Ability to form and lead strong multi-functional teams to achieve company and customer objectives.
· Understand and exceed customer needs and expectations.
· Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.