Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the management of the company's clinic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide medical services to Jabil employees.
- Refer employees to hospital if necessary.
- Raise PO to buy medical supplies each month and submit a medical report to the AD Officer each month.
- Take care of employee's health protection.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
- Strong financial and analytical ability.Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
- Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
- Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
- Strong and convincing communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Must hold current doctor license.
Medical College degree or above.
Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
1 to 2 years of professional career.