Descripción del Trabajo
Under limited supervision, performs a variety of routine operations for mechanical assembly line production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assembles units using visual aids, verbal and/or written work instruction.
· Prepare parts for box build/final assembly.
· Assemble units with proper hardware sequence.
· Assemble units using rivets guns, electrical screwdrivers, small hand tools and air compressor tools.
· Properly documenting problems that occur.
· Using Bill of Material (BOM) to verify P/N and items description as needed.
· Using SAP for confirmation duties.
· Operate simple equipment including swage, wire prep, contact system, preset dies, cut off machines, etc.
· May perform board masking manually.
· May be required to work overtime.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read and communicate in English. Must be able to comprehend verbal and/or written instructions and other documentation.
· Knowledge of ESD.
· Knowledge of Safety.
· Hardware ID.
· Successful completion of IPC-A-610 training class
· Understanding items description on Bill of Material (BOM).
· Able to use rivets guns, electrical screwdrivers, small-hand tools and air compressor tools.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· One to three years progressive experience in a related field of work.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.