Descripción del Trabajo
The Logistics Driver manages a vehicle transporting materials, goods, equipment, and personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operates trucks to transport materials, goods, equipment and personnel.
· Supervises the loading and unloading of the vehicle.
· Responsible for the cleaning, lubrication and minor repairs of the truck.
· Acts as assistant storekeeper in the warehouse area or with system transactions, as needed.
· Assists with inventory.
· Supports all programs and initiatives in the areas of health, safety , environmental and quality.
· Supports all programs and initiatives related to the code of ethics values and beliefs of Nypro .
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Mechanical ability to detect abnormalities in the unit.
· Knowledge of traffic regulations.