Descripción del Trabajo
Perform a variety of maintenance assignments including preventive maintenance, machine tool repair & maintenance and building & facility equipment maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have a Continuous Improvement mindset and a focus on improving maintenance practices and processes
- Use machine tool manuals, technical documents, and internal and vendor resources to research machine issues, identify and replace parts as necessary, complete testing and adjust as needed
- Perform installation, relocation and reinstallation of new and/or existing equipment
- Maintain and repair production support equipment
- Follow Preventive Maintenance Instructions and ensure that the records for such are properly documented
- Troubleshoot non-functioning equipment used in the manufacturing process
- Dismantle, adjust, repair and assemble equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manual, rough sketches or drawings/schematics
- Calibrate and/or test equipment using general and special purpose diagnostic tools
- Use basic and special purpose hand tools, leveling instruments, and test/calibration equipment
- Capable of working as team with other maintenance technician and/or machinist’s, while also taking initiative to complete individual tasks when appropriate.
- Communicate with equipment suppliers regarding the repair of equipment
- Interact with clients/customers in a professional and friendly manner despite periods of stress
- May be required to source and purchase equipment parts
- May make recommendations regarding new or replacement equipment
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security and safety policies
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two plus years’ experience (or validated skills to perform the job)
- Personal computer skills in Windows environment (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Able to work in an aerial lift or scissor lift at heights up to 30 feet or higher
- Able to differentiate colors pertaining to wire color-coding
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, electrical and hydraulic schematics, ladder logic diagrams, and other related technical documentation to assist in diagnosis and repair of industrial manufacturing equipment
- Associates Degree in Industrial Technology, Industrial Electrical, or related program
- Prior maintenance experience in CNC manufacturing environment or knowledge of CNC machine tools and controllers including Mazak, Okuma, Mitsui Seiki, Haas, Fanuc, etc.
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $13.42 - $19.45 - $25.47. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.