Descripción del Trabajo
This position will support the implementation of the Quality System for the Plant. Responsible for the development, recovery and maintenance of the documentation related to the Change Control Management System and give support to the Internal/Customer Audits. Responsible for the Management of the Change Control Process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Coordination and Measurement of the activities related to the maintenance of the Change Control Management System.
• Assists in all the Plant preparation for Internal, Customer and External Audits.
• Follow up of open actions for Change Control process.
• Communicate with customer and obtain the technical information like the BOM, Drawings, specifications.
• Guarantee that all document corresponding to the DMR for a product are created into the system and assign them to the applicable owners.
• Been the contact person for documents sharing between the Customer and the Workcell.
• Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.