Descripción del Trabajo
Advance your career and move global healthcare forward. Join the world's largest healthcare design and manufacturing services company where we create, design, and manufacture products and solutions that improve patient health for the leading healthcare brands of the world.
We are looking for:
Validation Engineer 100% (m/f/d)
Conduct equipment qualifications and process validations, to ensure products and processes meet company requirements. Monitor compliance with safety and quality regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish validation strategy according business needs and internal procedures and requirements.
- Design testing protocols.
- Execute equipment validation / qualification.
- Evaluate results and monitor processes performances.
- Provide input on creative ways to reduce costs by streamlining processes and systems.
- Ensure that process parameters are within acceptable tolerances for products
- Support line reconfigurations and machine move activities, including equipment arrival, positioning and installation, using the approved communication process.
- Encourage open communication and exchange of information within the Manufacturing Engineering department and between the various support groups.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Previous experience as a validation engineer or in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes and safety regulations.
- Knowledge of statistical software analysis (e.g. Minitab).
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork skills.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Italian and English are a must, German is a plus
Above market standard parental leave
- Global company with local roots
- Attractive benefits and holiday allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Childcare allowance
- Career progression and development
- On-job, in-class and online trainings
- Attractive pension plan
- International environment and network
- Safe space for creative thinking and on-the-job learning
- Off-site team building events
- Celebrating learning and success
- Diversity & Inclusion
Interested? Great, so we are looking for your application!