Descripción del Trabajo
The lab technician supervises the daily tests and all activities in connection with the test equipments and measuring machinery, while continuously improving the measuring programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· The lab technician maintains continuous contact with the test engineers and test technicians working in the workcell, and with the quality engineers and quality technicians of the workcell.
· The lab technician is responsible for reporting and conducting the analyzation of products coming from NPI, RMA and manufacturing.
· The lab technician is responsible for performing the repeatability and reproduceability test of the test equipments and measuring machinery. The test is conducted according to the guidance of the manufacturing quality leader.
· Takes financial responsibility for Jabil Circuit Magyarország Kft’s property which can be found in the lab.
· Creating reports and analysis of NPI’s, the results of measurements and the RMA products. The Lab technician is responsible for documenting and ensuring the evidence of the traceability of the products returning from the Customer.
· Analyzing products and parts which fell out of production, identifying root causes, and recording the results of the analysis in a daily report.
· The activities to be performed in the lab can be divided into the following:
o Process Validation (PV): The products which have been produced according to the manufacturing processes determined by the customer must be validated after the example sample has been produced. The tests can be the following: thermal shock test, humidity test, or thermal shock and humidity test conducted together.
o Initial sample presentation (IS): After the Customer’s officially requested changes have been implemented, samples taken from the first test production are examined. The tests can be the following: thermal shock test, humidity test, or thermal shock and humidity test conducted together.
§ Reliability test: The reliability test must be performed depending on the customer’s request.
§ Thermal Shock and Humidity Test: Sampling tests, which are the percentage tests of products waiting to be delivered.
§ Analysis: The purpose is to discover the root causes of problems in production. Furthermore, inspect the faults of the products rejected by the Customer, generate the report for the customer and then implement a corrective action based on the result.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.