Descripción del Trabajo
Experience developing/deploying iOS and Android applications is a plus. Sample code and web links to sample work will be requested.
A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment, while displaying excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities. Flexibility is a must. This position will help to ensure that Jabil stays on the cutting edge of web technology and will routinely be engaged in pushing this technology forward.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web properties and applications.
- Code basic front-end functionality.
- Design and implement user-driven templates.
- Assist with ongoing development efforts for websites and web applications.
- Seamlessly integrate with existing infrastructure and establish new technologies to meet business requirements when needed.
- Participate in developing strategic direction for site content.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Support project timeline and complete tasks within the standard project timelines.
- Participate in the roll out and on time delivery of developed components and updates.
- Provide support for projects during deployment and post implementation
- Maintain a working knowledge of advancing technologies. Identify applicable solutions and implement with existing networks when appropriate.
- Maintain positive relations with all employees encouraging them to suggest ways of improving systems. Recommend/conduct training.
- Organize verbal and written ideas clearly, use appropriate business style.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must be proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to the department functions.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent external work experience or equivalent formal training in related duties. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent English speaker .
Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of html/css. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision using PC monitor, and reading of a variety of materials.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the office area. Noise level in employee’s primary workstation is usually low to moderate.