Descripción del Trabajo
Assist and support the organization with the generation of compliance requirements along with ongoing monitoring of conformance to the requirements of relevant legislations (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley). Evaluate, design, and monitor standards, procedures, guidelines and controls to guarantee compliance of data systems and applications. Actively lead initiatives to identify areas of improvement for these processes and/or procedures. Act as liaison between IT and Internal or External Auditors during audit and Risk & Assurance reviews.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Communicate the schedule of the Internal and External audit to IT and collect resource commitment for each phase
· Train and educate the IT organization on legislation requirements, Jabil general and application controls
· Drive validation of Jabil general and application control throughout the IT organization (corporate and site)
· Drive timely collection of documentation requested by internal and external auditors to validate compliance to general and application control throughout the IT organization (corporate and site)
· Act as facilitator between IT and Internal/External Audit Team
· Communicate Audit status updates and final results to upper level management
· Recommend and coordinate implement of corrective actions to close remediation items
· Perform risk assessments to identify compliance threats
· Identify potential issues and work to determine cause of compliance violations.
· Work with organizational units to identify sensitive and critical transactions/ processes/ controls. Understand departmental business needs and develop or recommend/ implement changes to procedures and standards to ensure compliance while minimizing the impact on business processes.
· Serve as a focal point for escalation and solution of compliance issues
· Develop a control framework to monitor IT production environments for potential system integrity exposure and control weaknesses.
· Perform evaluation of internal controls.
· Maintain positive relations with all employees and seek suggestions/ways of improving compliance of IT processes and systems
· Drive process, procedure and systems continuous improvement, identify creative ways to reduce costs by streamlining them, assure they are efficient and not redundant
· Participate in/drive project and ensure timely project delivery. Organize own work effectively and efficiently.
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information whether internal to Jabil or customer specific
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to IT systems
· Participate in the exchange of ideas within the department. Ask questions and encourage input from other team members
· Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction
· Provide regular updates to appropriate managers and conference with them on complex or unusual situations
· Demonstrate commitment to customer service: anticipate, meet and exceed customer expectations, solve customer problems quickly and effectively, make customer issues a priority
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company, IT and department policy, processes and procedures
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Customer service skills as well as effective communication skills – both verbal and written.
· Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
· Very good presentation skills.
· Meticulous attention to details.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure wit constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
· Ability to coordinate work from multiple resources, including remote ones.
· Knowledge of the Cobit framework
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree required.
· Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
· 3-5 years experience required in a compliance or audit environment, preferably facilitating Information Technology compliance and/or audit activities.
· CISA Certification (Certified Information Systems Auditor) – or equivalent
· Experience in interpreting compliance requirements and generating supporting documentation for such activities is preferred.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
· Regular business hours. Some additional hours may be required.
· Travel requirements: Domestic and/or International, up to 10%.
· Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours.
Hands in water
Unusual hearing or vision demands: None specified
^Other physical demands or notes: Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.