Descripción del Trabajo
Operational SME I within Digital Factory will be responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and managing; integrated, production and service delivery systems that assure performance, reliability, maintainability, schedule adherence and cost control within the production site. The Operational SME I will adopt as its goal’s profitability, effectiveness, adaptability, responsiveness, quality, and the continuous improvement of improvement of Manufacturing and Engineering systems and processes throughout their life cycles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Site project leader – direct and implement projects that will eliminate waste and drive best practice at sites, with consideration of standard DF application adoption.
· Critically evaluate new requirements from Site for DF Applications / Manufacturing Processes.
· Verify site requirements versus global standards.
· Lead as Site Subject Matter Expert in all global & regional DF systems and applications (JEMSmm, JEMSpd, Valor, Test Expert, MES etc)
· Lead as Site Subject Matter Expert in all DF practices
· Communicate to regional team key Digital Factory & Manufacturing metrics for assigned customer(s) and Site
· Drive the standardization SAP and Manufacturing Execution System configurations
· Support & Advise Business Unit Coordinators on process reliability and accuracy of process and project assumptions
· Drive process improvement related activities for DF application enhancements / process improvements.
· Coach, mentor, and train DF application user base at the site.
· Support and/or maintain configuration data related to DF applications.
· Ensure the standardization of Jabil processes throughout the site in accordance with the global, regional and site direction
· Communicate, consult, and inform Site DF best practices with supporting data to Regional and Global DF teams
· Support the Lean organization by developing a solid process foundation and data integrity in order to support process improvement through the organization
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Typically reports to Site Functional Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Regional Manufacturing
Manager, – may also report to Regional Process Engineering Manager
· Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
· Key Requirements:
o Understanding and application of broad range of Digital Factory Applications (i.e. JEMSmm, JEMSpd, JEMScc, Valor, MES, iFactory)
o Understanding of Jabil’s global strategies and direction
o Understanding of site’s capabilities and how they tie back to the Jabil strategies and direction
o Strong financial and analytical ability:
§ Planning § Delivery o Proven record of accomplishment of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous improvements and cost reduction programs o Strong communication skills · Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety standards & requirements · Understanding of Quality Systems applied to internal manufacturing processes · Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, and AutoCAD skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Degree in Industrial, Process or Manufacturing Engineering required (will consider other candidates that meet work experience criteria)
· MS in Process or Industrial Engineering or MBA preferred
· Lean Silver Certificate or Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
· Minimum 8 years of working experience in the Manufacturing or related field
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
Key focus areas
Sound Knowledge in end to end process from Materials, Production, Packout and shipping
SAP practices are valuable Planning and IC
BTO/CTO and Pick To Ship process experienced needed