Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for making simple tools & parts required for the manufacture of tooling through the use of the CNC based on designs given and processing by CAM program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Comply with the work plan for requested orders within the stipulated time.
· Execute CAM program to determine milling cutter.
· Be able to process & maintain CNC machine.
· Execute machinery program via DNC or Control to make the product or lot.
· Roughing and finishing processing of the tooling parts.
· Handle and feedback issue assigned by supervisor.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
•Be able to understand tooling parts structure in drawing or in real tooling parts.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Secondary School, High School, Technical degree required.
· Plus 2 years working in metal machinery area.
· Plus 1 year operating CNC machines.