Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for debug and failure analysis of complex circuits for routers and switches. Writes summary report for each case.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs debug, failure analysis and repair for PCBA.
- Supports Component Engineer to perform component failure analysis as required
- Writes failure analysis reports and the debug guideline
- Repair & maintain and check safety protective equipment; and ensure it in good condition.
- Must consider environmental & safety & health issues when initiating a new project or new product.
- Component and PCBA level troubleshooting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of schematics circuit theory and troubleshooting skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent