Descripción del Trabajo
At Jabil, we are a product solutions company focused on empowering brands that have their sights set on empowering the world – it’s our reason for being, and the guiding force driving us to become the most technologically advanced and most trusted in our field. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best-known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires and values with these brands: to make a difference by empowering a better, healthier, safer, and cleaner world, in all we do.
Jabil has decided to expand its Europe based legal group. The new employee will become a member of a multinational team, he/she will review and provide both legal and business advice for a variety of corporate and business matters globally as a member of the Commercial Team of the Legal Department of Jabil.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft, negotiate and review a broad range of commercial contracts and corporate documents as a member of the European Legal Team.
- Answer questions from business staff on legal and business issues.
- Escalate issues to legal leadership.
- Provide interpretation of statutes, regulations and legal procedures.
- Conduct legal research.
- Prepare responses to requests for information and subpoenas.
- Manage outside counsel.
- Monitor and manage various types of claims and litigation.
- Provide legal support to Corporation’s Finance, Purchasing and Supply Chain Departments, HR (labor law).
- Support and cooperate with the other functions of the Legal Department.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company policy.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possession of a law degree.
- 4 or more years of working experience gained as an inhouse lawyer in corporate governance, and general corporate and contract matters, including the ability to independently draft and negotiate manufacturing, supply chain related and/or design, lease, service etc. agreements. Bar exam is an advantage.
- Overall business legal knowledge (corporate law, commercial law, labor law, etc.)
- Ability to travel as required.
- Proficient level of English (must) and another EU language (preferred), e.g. Polish, German, French, Spanish or Italian. In this role English is a key skill, you will need to be able to read and write contracts in English.
- Hungarian language knowledge is a must.
- Advanced PC skills, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint usage etc.
- Strong communication skills, teamwork attitude, accuracy at work, high degree of professional ethics, integrity and communication skill is required.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture with a carrier opportunity at a multinational company’s legal department.
- Competitive salary package
- Support of career aspirations and personal development.
- Professional challenges and possibility to grow.
- Local and international training programs & career opportunities.
- An engaging compensation & benefit system (bonus, etc.).
- Well-structured multi-cultural environment.
- Access to wide range of advanced and innovative programs, methods and corporate tools.
- Teamwork in a dedicated Europe based Legal Team.