Descripción del Trabajo
The Lead Program Manager assists in the management and direction of activities in the Program Management function. Supports company-wide programs through subordinate supervisors and/or employees. This role helps drive the implementation of program management strategies, ensuring customer satisfaction and program success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for ensuring all of the project requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
· Build team(s) to address the project goals and objectives for multiple and/or enterprise level projects.
· Collaborate with customer (internal or external) from requirements gathering through product acceptance.
· Align the program team to customer needs by establishing milestones, goals, and objectives based on input from all functional areas and stakeholders within the enterprise project.
· Review project schedules with functional project managers and project coordinators allocated to projects.
· Provide guidance and motivation to project teams to successfully achieve project goal and corporate initiatives
· Communicate project objectives in terms of overall strategic business objectives.
· Serve as interface with customers, vendors, stakeholders and project sponsor(s)
· Devise creative solutions to critical customer and user needs.
· Manage development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals and corporate initiatives, including project specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) or metrics.
· Responsible for recognizing project's Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and manage the work within scope, quality, time and cost constraints
· Obtain and summarize current project information and milestone status versus project performance baseline
· Drive project/program tasks to completion in accordance with the project schedule
· Coordinate the efforts of the team to develop an integrated project plan and risk analysis with action plans to mitigate the risks
· Management of Resource capacity and time tracking allocated to enterprise level project.
· Financial Management and analysis of costs for enterprise level projects and programs including Capital Expenditures Requests (CER’s) travel, training, resources allocation and other project related costs.
· Responsible for forecasting project budget and HR needs for current and future site needs
· Accountable for overall project success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management.
· Balance the cost, schedule and time frames against the enterprise level project requirements
· Report project status, issues and implemented solutions as well as evaluations and assessments of the results
· Provide leaders with updates, including greatest opportunities for improvement
· Recognize potential problem areas against the plan and identify and implement alternative solutions
· Identify best cost solutions to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
· Provide key stakeholders with regular project performance status, variances to plan, and identification of corrective actions (if required).
· Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department and with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the company
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues a priority
· Coach others through difficult decision making situations
· Design and facilitate training related to implementation of enterprise initiatives
· Engage and collaborate with customers within Jabil to obtain greater understanding of and evaluate
· Drive relevant, concise and effective communication through a variety of mediums
· Design clear and consistent messages for a variety of diverse audiences, ensuring relevance and effectiveness of delivery
· Working closely with communications, stakeholders , and management to stay informed of important company information to evaluate and measure program effectiveness and impact on the business
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
· Knowledge of Jabil operating policies and procedures required
· Expert knowledge of Jabil’s culture and guiding principles
· Must be adept at navigating the diversified landscape with respect to country cultures, company divisions and internal hierarchies
· Job is responsible for collaborating with employees in all Jabil facilities and job roles to achieve the desired results
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Minimum five (5) years work-related experience required in project management or related discipline.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
Experience in NPI AQP and SAP ECN
Preferred experience with Semicon Machining Industry