Descripción del Trabajo
The purpose of the job is to design automation engineering projects in the area of assignment, e.g., mechanical, electrical, electronics, software application. The Automation Design Engineer II reviews and analyzes project requirements, specification, plan, design and installation. Position is responsible for design of automation equipment to ensure stipulated specification and requirements are met, and delivered within budget and on time. Position supports Lead Engineer of respective area in design of automation equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Designs automation equipment in respective areas of expertise, e.g., Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, or Software Application.
· Works closely with Project Manager/Engineer to meet project time line and within budget.
· Reviews, understands and interprets requirements/specification accurately for integration into design of equipment.
· Ensures design for manufacturability.
· Acts as liaison with internal and/or external Assemblers/manufacturer of equipment to ensure all parts are manufactured to the design.
· Generates design drawings, installation manual, and user manual.
· Ensures all engineering times are logged into tracking system correspondent to the projects.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Experienced functional knowledge of mechanical/electronics/electrical/software application engineering.
· Experienced functional knowledge of EMS industries.
· Experienced functional knowledge of automation equipment assembly and installation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· B.Sc. in Mechanical or Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
· Minimum 3-5 years of working experiences in automation equipment design and installation.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
1. PLC software editing and modification ability, understand the circuit, understand the application of servo motor, with general mechanical structure knowledge.
2. Equipment maintenance problems, analyze the causes of equipment problems, determine the maintenance plan and cost (including working hours) budget, issue the maintenance material list, confirm the delivery time of materials and parts, repair equipment on site, update the maintenance line information.· Handover with customers after equipment maintenance, training of customer personnel after maintenance, coordination of equipment maintenance and acceptance;
3. Equipment assembly, precision adjustment, 3Q document making and tracking, according to design BOM list, tracking material and parts module delivery time, machine operation and debugging, customer personnel training, assist equipment acceptance.
4. The connection between the supplier and WC, and the entry point for general articles.