Descripción del Trabajo
The Talent Partner, Manager reports to the Talent Partner- Director with a matrix relationship to the Vice President of HR and is dedicated to a division or corporate / capabilities area. The Talent Management Manager will be responsible for:
Supporting the Division’s or Corporate / Capabilities’ talent strategy and aligning regional or plant level people plans to that strategy in collaboration with the appropriate HR teams and business leaders. Acting as a key interface and trusted advisor to senior leaders regarding talent management strategies and solutions along with expert interpretation of assessments. Advising managers on high potential identification, development planning, preparing for talent reviews, designing succession plans, and on-boarding talent. Providing coaching and career development services, (e.g. differentiated, contracted, peer coaching, on boarding).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Actively partner with the Talent Partner, VP of HR and HR team to ensure solid alignment on regional and plant level people plans in support of the Division or Corporate / Capabilities’ Talent Strategies
· Work with the Talent Partner, VP of HR, the appropriate HR teams and people managers across the business to lead and embed Jabil’s principles and overall enterprise approach to talent calibration, talent reviews and succession planning.
· Advise managers on identifying and developing high performing and high potential talent, preparing for talent reviews, designing succession plans, and on-boarding their leaders
· Provide development support and coaching to leaders, including career, performance, development and relationship coaching support.
· Provide deep expertise in talent evaluation and assessment with both individual leaders and talent pools and be accountable for talent assessment tools and processes.
· Report on metrics and group level insights on engagement, pipeline strength and leadership development themes by analyzing the cumulative assessment results.
· Partner with the HR Managers in the plants to ensure that all in scope leaders’ Performance Reviews are up to date and provide coaching to ensure the highest standards of performance review discussions take place.
· Work with recruiting and hiring managers to utilize TM insights and data to support internal talent searches.
· Manage external consultants or vendors and provide Jabil perspective ensuring vendors and consultants understand Jabil’s needs and in turn customize programs to address Jabil’s leadership development needs.
· Partner with the regional and site HR teams, the divisional/functional Learning and Development lead, Talent Solutions, and Jabil Communications to design, communicate and coordinate development programs tailored to meet the needs of specific levels of leaders or employees in critical roles.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Business acumen and understanding of talent trends across global markets.
· Highly developed leadership skills, advanced consulting and coaching skills, and superior ability to influence challenging stakeholders at all levels.
· Strong track record of delivering complex, multi disciplined talent programs including leadership and team effectiveness.
· Highly collaborative with ability to work in partnership with the entire HR community,
· Superior communicator and ability to get things done within matrixed environment.
· Responsive and ability to course correct and adjust to changing circumstances and customer needs.
· Proven track record of delivering results in areas of talent development, succession and organizational readiness.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in related field required and 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in a HR, Business Partner or Talent Management role or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· High growth industry experience
· Global, diverse workforce experience
· Certification in Predictive Index (PI) and MBTI a plus