Descripción del Trabajo
Direct all aspects of plant security – this includes Department of Defense work, National Industrial Security Programs, and commercial programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Act as the subject matter expert in regards to interpreting National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) requirements preventing unauthorized disclosure of classified or Jabil confidential information.
· Assist in developing/implementing security programs for other Jabil sites requiring a facility clearance to do defense work. Ensure functional management and Business management are aware of and understand the principles and expectations associated with the above mentioned requirements.
· Develop and implements security systems/processes meeting the requirements of the NISPOM.
· Develop and deliver security training to Jabil Circuit employees.
· Develop and deliver training to those Jabil employees handling classified information/material.
· Act as liaison with Defense Security Services in gaining personal clearances for Jabil employees.
· Evaluate the overall security of the site (security audits).
· Communicate with governmental agencies regarding matters of security.
· Investigate all security incidents/violations – develops corrective/preventive actions pertaining to these incidents, submits reports to appropriate federal agencies as required.
· Direct and manage the Information System Security Management system to ensure communication/information security.
· Manage/act as classified materials custodian (certified COMSEC custodian).
· Assist in recruiting and maintaining a high caliber security staff.
· Assist business management in contract review in those areas pertaining to facility/personal clearance requirements.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or a Technical degree preferred; Trained Facility Security Officer preferred; Certification as a COMSEC custodian preferred; or equivalent six years related experience and/or training, or a combination of both.