Descripción del Trabajo
To coordinate tasks with other Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing) staff to fulfill customer requirements while adhering to safety, quality, validation compliance and customer specifications. Diagnoses problems, interprets drawings and documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Works under general supervision.
· Errors can cause moderate delay, expense and disruption.
· Understands the requirements of working in a validated environment that produces medical components.
· Works with Engineering and Operations to troubleshoot and resolve problems while maintaining compliance of the process and equipment.
· Maintains equipment per customer specifications. Coordinates with teammates to organize tasks requiring multiple team members to accomplish.
· Utilizes manual and automated lifting devices while adhering to product safety specifications. Provides information and coordinates action plans at cross-functional meetings and communicates issues with team members and/or visitors to drive corrective actions.
· Individual must be able to work overtime as required, must be able to respond to conflicting deadlines, changing priorities, and continuous interruptions.
· Organizes and maintains spare parts inventory and orders spare parts as needed to fill customer orders.
· Assists in area organization 5S attributes.
· Keeps abreast of spare parts inventory locations for ease of order fulfillments.
· Performs preventive maintenance on area tooling according to schedules. Follows preventive maintenance procedural requirements to ensure audit compliance.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· 3+ years of maintenance and troubleshooting experience.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
This position is for C shift in the Additive Manufacturing Department. This shift is 6AM to 6PM Thursday through Saturday and every other Wednesday.