Descripción del Trabajo
Performs advanced monitoring and reports of security events in the Jabil enterprise. Administrates security tools and devices and ensures that they are functioning as required and tuned and filtered as required.. Participates in investigations by providing all required data to Incident Response process leaders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs Advanced monitoring of security events.
· Study and Review device security logs.
· Submit tickets to the Service Desk describing security incidents with supporting information or evidence.
· Performs advanced investigations from logs and monitoring activities.
· Make judgments on whether security events are incidents and initiate Incident Response process when necessary.
· Handle Escalation from Security Analysts I.
· Use tools to perform analysis of the environment such as port scanning, vulnerability assessment tools, identify prohibited tools, etc.
· Perform intermediate level Health Check lists for Security Tools.
· Perform routine security tool administration as defined.
· Perform device tuning and filtering on assigned security tools.
· Assist with Security tool implementation.
· Provide assistance with Incident Response investigations and activities.
· Participate in projects as assigned.
· Participate in IT security or customer audit activities.
· Perform Mentoring and education for security staff members.
· Perform on-call responsibilities as required.
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
· Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”.
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
· Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems, data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
· Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
· Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
Cloud-focused administrator role, specific to IAM. Will also assist with Okta directory administration.