Descripción del Trabajo
Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and/or line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks.
• Coordinate executives, directors and/or manager’s calendar, meetings, correspondence and presentations as needed.
• Coordinate and arrange meetings facilities and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
• Participate or lead special projects and/or event as needed (e.g. support Jabil Air travel arranging/scheduling and support pilots and maintenance crew)
• Administer program, projects and/or processes specific to the department served.
• Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Performs work generally of a critical or confidential nature.
• Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Manager, Sr. Manager
• Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Typically requires a minimum of 6+ years of related experience.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.