Descripción del Trabajo
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
1) Experience in high volume SMT production and PCBA manufacturing environment.
2) Having experience in common SMT issues and environment.
3) Good communication skills and PCBA knowledge to communicate with BUM, PM, QA, and Customer.
4) Have good knowledge about IPC-610 std requirements.
1) To handle and drive NPI project for SMT/PCBA Process from start.
2) To provide continuous improvement solution to the dedicated Workcell.
3) To supervise and study new process to meet customer requirements.
4) Work with the Production folks and Engineering team members to define and implement equipment and resource requirements.
5) To Provide engineering expertise for the manufacturing of FCA/PCBA.
6) To Optimize setup time and programs to improve overall equipment efficiency. Implement SPC where necessary.
7) To Review production and operating reports timely and resolve problems with 8D approach to prevent operational delays and downtime.
8) To generate Working Instructions, Process Flow, FMEA for NPI products.
9) To fabricate Stencil, SMT Jigs and Fixture for any NPI project given.
1) Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering field
2) Minimum 3 years working experience as a Process Engineer in SMT/PCBA process.
3) Know how to perform DOE, DFM, ISO9001 requirements, Lean sigma will be added advantage.