Descripción del Trabajo
Review and provide both legal and business advice for a variety of corporate and business matters within the Commercial Legal Team.
- Some ability to work independently, professional presence, ability to identify and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Works on projects of increasing complexity, advises clients within guidance.
May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Good oral and written communication, good judgement, strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate ability to work in a changing, fast paced, and energetic environment.
- Strong work ethic, motivated and self-starter, ability to resolve conflict, business acumen with business-oriented approach to problem solving, ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Minimum 3-5 years of legal experience or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Graduate of an ABA or foreign equivalent law school, member of a bar in good standing, eligible to practice law in jurisdiction.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.