Descripción del Trabajo
To assist with the general administration of the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist with all daily / monthly reports.
· Assist with department documentation.
· Assist with the distribution of documentation to other groups.
· Understand and use any system relating to the running of the department.
· Stationary management for the department.
· Ensure timely preparation of reports, filing and distribution for the department.
· Maintain the filing system for all group documentation.
· Update all flow charts, organization charts, attendance records for the department.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.