Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) verification and testing of electronic circuit board assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Understand and analyze the fault data output from AOI and act accordingly for rework, using appropriate Jabil software packages.
· Understand and utilize assembly documentation such as but not limited to the following; Bills of Material (BOMs), visual aids, deviations, testing tools and procedures.
· Take the annual Automated Optical Inspection re-certification of operator and pass the subsequent test, in addition to manufacturing certifications.
· Escalate to the appropriate technician in the event of a borderline fault.
· Understand and use the Down Time Tracking and T.E.D. time ticket software.
· Understand, recognize and execute Jabil production requirements, rules, policies and procedures.
· Work as a team member to achieve Test/Manufacturing department’s process yield goals.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
One or more years experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk. Reaching, bending, loading, and unloading of boards and reels is mandatory, as is lifting of up to 35 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and use of microscope and/or magnifying glass.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain position may require US Citizenship.