Descripción del Trabajo
Handle and maintain flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Own all material movement to stock including dock to stock, material requisition order (MRO), printed circuit boards (PCB), floor returns, and system transactions done by scanner or computer.
· Issue all material from stock including transfers, kits, manual pulls, highly marketable parts (HMP) and system transactions done by scanner or computer.
· Ensure accuracy by performing all transactions correctly and verifying whenever necessary.
· Cycle count whenever necessary.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Primary responsibility will be to maintain the daily operations of the Tool Crib