Descripción del Trabajo
Jabil Monument’s diverse capabilities help our customers succeed in the complex, evolving healthcare marketplace. Constructed in 1979 the location employs approximately 1,000 employees and contractors manufacturing orthopedic and neurological products for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine and other uses. The Monument site comprises 3 buildings and is located an hour south of Denver in Monument, Colorado.
Represent the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing on global customer accounts. Serve as liaison between Jabil and suppliers or customers on global quality related issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop and maintain QA plans and timeliness of global new product introductions utilizing Advanced Product Quality Planning and Process Optimization specific to the customer.
· Provide support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
· Evaluate and provide input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
· Support all global training programs specific to their customer by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
· Develop appropriate systems for document storage, access and review pertaining to global customer accounts.
· Review all supplies, internal, and customer discrepancies, coordinate and track the effectiveness of corrective/proactive action efforts.
· Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and access.
· Review all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinate and track the corrective/preventative action effort.
· Participate in the vendor survey activities as applicable. Drive proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
· Interface with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures.
· Provide insight and assistance of implementing and maintaining Process Improvement and Optimization concentrating on proactive methodologies.
· Assist in driving the standardization of manufacturing processes of global customer accounts.
· Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor's degree required and five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The anticipated pay range for this role is $65,454 - $94,849 - $124,243. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.