Descripción del Trabajo
*****SIGN ON BONUS $5,000 *****
Performs various technical activities for molding; preventive and/or corrective maintenance, as well as operating the machining tools and equipment with appropriate safety equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs preventive maintenance of molding dices according to procedure and reports the status of the molds to the supervisor.
· Operates machining tools and equipment for preventive and/or corrective maintenance of the molds.
· Operates machining tools and equipment with proper safety equipment.
· Performs inventory of molding tools and parts and reports the status to supervisor.
· Maintains logs of all molds that have undergone preventative maintenance, as well as controlling each of the molds.
· Performs technical jobs such as machining.
· Follows the instructions of immediate supervisor and/or machining tech.
· Operates lathes, mills, grinders and cleaning tools.
· Uses multi-meter to perform electrical checks, such as switches, heaters and thermos-couples.
· Stones and polishes mold components.
· May rotate on-call duties with other co-workers.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Machines and tools area knowledge
· Equipment inventory knowledge
· Mechanical skills
· Basic computer skills required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· 3+ years of experience in similar position.
· Machinery and tools technician experience preferred
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience