Descripción del Trabajo
Coordinates non-recurring orders of parts, equipment and services. Provides administrative support to department functional managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Issues purchase orders for materials using price quotes, terms and conditions for parts, equipment and services.
· Resolves invoicing and freight discrepancies.
· Creates and maintains quality system documentation and may be responsible for audits and corrective action tracking.
· Gathers, analyzes, maintains logs and prepares correspondence, reports, order requisitions, and other material.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.